How to use Password Managers without putting your information at risk
Password managers provide useful features to protect our information, but how to use them without being afraid of unauthorized access?
This question is the key fact that makes many users desist from using password managers and take advantage of features like:
- Help to remember your passwords
- Allow to have different passwords for every website/login
- Create long, complex passwords following tricky rules
(i.e. Include numbers, upper, lower, symbols, etc…)
- Search information easily from different perspectives.
- Autofill features
But concerns are valid considering risks like:
- Hackers getting unauthorized access to this important information.
Problems related to security flaws detected on Password Managers. For instance: